On-site Corporate chair massage for businesses in touch with health
On-site massage involves a therapist coming to your workplace to provide a range of treatments which help alleviate many of the stress factors associated with the modern workplace. It is becoming one of the fastest growing employee wellness benefits that companies offer. It is a safe, convenient, cost-effective program that boosts employee morale and provides valuable health benefits.
On-site chair massage is available to all sizes and types of businesses from small offices to large corporations.
A study by the Touch Research Institute at the University of Miami School of Medicine found that after 5 weeks, a group of 28 employees who had twice weekly, 15-minute massages in the office fared better than a controlled group of 24 employees who were just told to close their eyes and relax. The massaged group experienced reduced stress and improved performance, while the control group did not.
Work related stress is one of the biggest health and safety challenges that we face in Europe
- Stress is the second most reported work-related health problem, affecting 22% of workers in the EU
- Almost one in four workers are affected by stress, and studies suggest that between 50% and 60% of all lost working days are related to stress
- 75-90% of adult visits to primary care physicians are for stress related problems
- This represents a huge cost in terms of both human distress and impaired economic performance
- In 2002, the annual economic cost of work-related stress in the EU was estimated at 20 billion Euros
Reducing work-related stress and psychosocial risks is not only a moral, but also a legal imperative. The Irish Safety, Health and Welfare Act 2005 “..requires every employer to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the safety, health and welfare at work of his/her employees”.
Our on-site chair massage program:
- Promotes health and wellness
- Complements other wellness programs already in progress
- Prevents injury
- Reduces stress for employees and management
- Saves money by increasing productivity
- Prevents employees from experiencing painful distractions
Pressure from work can cause:
- Anxiety, depression and worry
- Anger, rage and frustration
- High blood pressure and poor circulation
- Arthritis and joint problems
- Neck and back injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Muscle Spasms
- Stress/Tension Headaches
- Muscle tension and aches
- Fatigue and poor concentration
On-site massage therapy helps:
- Prevent injury
- Relieve muscle strains that eventually lead to Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Reduce the adverse effects of staying in one position too long
- Identify tender areas that need attention before becoming serious problems
- Improve brainpower by increasing blood flow
- Relieve physical and mental strain
- Ease tension headaches
- Boost immune systems
- Lift morale
- Motivate employees to take better care of their health
How to initiate your on-site chair massage program???
- We can provide you with options to incorporate massage into your workplace wellness program
- Consider an ongoing program to achieve long term results or our event package for special occasions, promotions or employee incentives
- All that is required is a quiet room
- Equipment is provided by the therapist
- The length of a massage session is 10-15 minutes, the length of a typical work break
- We schedule all appointments with a small break between clients, ensuring a smooth transition
- Fully clothed, non-intrusive massage, no oils or creams are used
- Treating the back, neck, shoulders, head and arms
- Performed on a specialised ergonomic chair
- Easily integrated into your workplace and work day to avoid any interruption to the office workflow
- We also offer health advice on nutrition and stress management to clients as part of their treatment
We’re all about flexibility
Contact us to discuss the package that suits your company best. Whether as a long term tool to achieve benefits, a promotion or an incentive, we offer a professional, friendly service that will provide many benefits at a reasonable cost.
Contact Andrea to discuss cost and option’s that best suits your company.